Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Shopping in the Rain Tuesday

My lovely mum gave me some money for my birthday (which is in a week and a half). Seeing as I have the week off, and will be too busy around my birthday, I decided to take myself birthday shopping! One problem... it was POURING with rain. I did not give up though! Not even rain can get in the way of shopping :D I wandered into Seoul and spent the day looking, walking, and shopping. It was a really nice day, and by mid-afternoon the rain stopped, so even that didn't ruin it.

The shopping wasn't great, though. I'm totally not into the fashion they have in the proper shops at the moment. I only managed to spend half my money, and most of that was on make-up and jewellery. I found one dress I really liked and got that, but I'm thinking of heading into Gangnam later in the week and doing some shopping in the underground arcade there as they have super cute clothes and there's a cardigan I've had my eye on for ages.

So, here's my loot. I also got some new lipstick (not pictured) and some things like eye-lash curlers, and scary liquid eyeliner.

My new dress. As a side note - how do people live without a full length mirror? The friend's house I'm in doesn't have one... how does she put outfits together?? How can she see if her shoes match?

New hair clip

Just showing off my curly hair

Cute turquoise necklace - I have a thing for turquoise.

Earrings. Duh.

Turquoise bracelet

All of it!
So yes, a lovely day. BUT there will be more shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment