Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Not much on a Wednesday

On Saturday night, I went to the most amazing buffet restaurant ever in Bundang. It was huge, really expensive, and the food was great! However, I think it made me sick :( On Sunday I got a really weird sore stomach and ended up sleeping for almost four hours in the middle of the day instead of going to see the 'Oz' movie. Nothing ever came of the stomach pains, but they hung around a little on Monday and Tuesday, and I'm still feeling a little tender today. I'm just going to eat some home made food for a few days and see if that helps.

What else is going on? Not that much, really. I'm waiting for my first lot of pay next Monday, then I can do some thinking and planning. Work is going well - I feel like I'm still floundering around a bit, and my teaching could really use some polishing. When I get paid I might subscribe to this teaching magazine I like - there's always lots of good information in there.

Living is fine. Andy is getting less annoying, but he still has boundary issues. He's definitely improving though. However, I think that when I do move, it might be alone. Yeah, it will be lonely after living with a friend who wants to spend all his time with you, but it's very difficult to motivate yourself to go and make other friends when you've got a nice, easy one waiting at home.

Ok, that's all - nothing very thrilling :) I'd like to go hiking this weekend and take some photos, so you can maybe look forward to that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment