Thursday, October 17, 2013

Quick post on Thursday

Amy arrives tonight! I'm going to get her from the airport. But first, I have to give a two hour exam this morning, pick up something for her to sleep on from Bekah's house, and clean! Mid-term exams were yesterday, and we had a staff party afterwards, which was fun. I made a pumpkin cheesecake, and it was a huge success. Everyone loved it, at the whole thing in about 15 minutes, and asked for the recipe. So, feeling good about that :) It was a very nice cake.

This past weekend was a good one too. On Saturday I had a big picnic date with Jay, which was lovely. We had sushi in the park, followed by some traditional Korean tea and rice cakes in this cute little basement tea-house.

Tea, rice cakes, and Jay's hand.
On Sunday I stayed in my pyjamas all day and played the Sims 3. Seriously, all day. It was great!

This coming weekend? Possible date with Jay Friday night, hanging out with Amy, and just relaxing :) 

And here's a photo wall in my apartment:



No comments:

Post a Comment