Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Itaewon Food hunt on the Weekend

So, I went on a food hunt game thing this past weekend. I got put in a random team of 6 people and we had three hours to try foods from as many different nationalities as we could in the Itaewon area of Seoul (the 'foreign' area). I ended up with 4 others girls my age and my friend Harry, which was ok, but I totally find guys or older women easier to talk to. So, while I didn't make any new life-long friends, I did have a great day. And we won! There was no prize, but we managed to try 14 different nationalities of food, plus bonus points for different beer, making a total of 27 points. The next closes team only had 17! One team only got 4. So, here's some pictures of the day:

My team.

Austrian Apple Pancakes

Fried plantains at the African restaurant

Korean Mandu

American onion rings

English beer

Greek spinach pie

Russian salad

Relaxing with the whole group at the end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment