Saturday, October 5, 2013

I'm a Nerd Saturday

I've spent most of today doing some much needed chores. I cleaned the whole house... all two rooms of it! I sadly packed away some summer clothes that won't be worn again this year :'( and did some sorting, etc. I went for a nice walk in the sun and then decided to test my gluten-free tummy. I got a chicken wrap (totally fine) and some garlic bread (made me feel so sick and I still feel yuck now, and hour and a half later). So, I'll be remaining mostly gluten-free for now. Not to mention - holy crap does carby stuff shoot the calories through the roof! A 'normal' meal for me of meat and vegetables, comes to anywhere between 400-600 calories. Today's lunch of a couple of bready things? Over 800.

Some excellent news: Amy has her visa number and should have her visa within a week! She'll be here in 2-3 weeks at the most. I'm so excited to see her!!

And, today's craft project: pimping my new lifting shoes. Most of you won't understand this/the logo, 'cos I don't talk about it much, but trust me - it's awesome :)

Regular pair of shoes. $50.

Go my supplies and template.

Nerd Fitness for the win!

Yeah, I'm cool - they don't match!

Best gym shoes ever. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment