Friday, January 27, 2012

Attractive Friday

So I've spent the past week probably over 90% alone. When I do go out, no one looks my way. I've read stories of other people getting stared at by Koreans, or avoided, or no one sits next to the on the bus or whatever. Well, no one takes any notice of me. They don't stare, they don't talk about me (from the little Korean I can understand), and they certainly sit next to me like a normal person. What I'm saying is, I'm alone. What's interesting about this is: 
1) I'm not at all lonely yet. This might be because I can skype and have been playing an MMO with my parents all week, and had a lovely night out on Wednesday. Or maybe I'm just happy by myself.
2) I have never felt more attractive in my life. Seriously. I've never had 'body issues' like some women do, but I am more happy with what I see in the mirror now than I have ever been. There is actually not a thing I would change about my appearance. Nothing I'd slim, tone, colour, or modify. My hair is shiny and in a style I like. My weight is under control and I fit my clothes well. I look in the mirror and I love what I see. I feel great! Is this because the only person I have to please is me? Is 24.5 just my 'perfect body' age? Well, whatever it is, I hope I can make it last :)

No comments:

Post a Comment