Friday, September 2, 2011

Last Day in NZ Friday

It's kind of hard to believe that by this time tomorrow I'll be most of the way to Korea. I'm still struggling to remain positive, and mostly achieving it. Distraction is really key, as well as focusing on positive things, and not looking at my time away as a massive whole.

I've spent the day with Brook, doing almost nothing but watching season two of Stargate Universe. It was really great, actually. Took my mind off of everything, let me relax, and I got to spend heaps of time with Brook. The TV show itself ended really inconclusively, but I did enjoy watching it :)

I also got to see Jenni briefly too, which was lovely. We went for a walk through Brown's Bay and had a bit of a catch up. I am thoroughly sick of goodbyes now though, and I still have the hardest one to go! I'll get through it though... what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

1) I had a lovely sleep in this morning.

2) Spent the day with Brook watching a great TV series.

3) I got to see Jenni before I go.

4) Burger Fuel for dinner.

5) Last night in NZ!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment