Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thunderstorm Thursday

It is totally bucketing down. And my lovely silver sandles are falling apart as a result. They might be salvageable with some care and some superglue, but I need new dress sandles, stat! Which is a problem when you're feet are size 9.5-10 and Korean women's shoes only go up o a smallish size 8. However! I have just been informed by google that there is a three story American shoe store in Myeongdong selling a variety of women's shoes up to size 10. So, this Saturday, that's where I'm heading. I'm hopeful they'll have some winter boots too, as the fashion season is just changing. I'd love some boots. But, mostly I need some sandles to wear to work that don't look like casual going to the beach or hiking shoes.

In other news, I've moved into my own apartment.It's lovely! I'll post some pictures as soon as it's finished.

Work's back to normal, new semester, new students, but pretty much the same. In a good way.

The end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment