Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Back to five things Wednesday

Yes, I've been slack again :) I'm not *that* super busy, but somehow all my time goes... somewhere!
This past weekend I found a gym I want to join, bought some shoes for hiking, went to a wedding, worked on my trash-drawers, watched some Grey's Anatomy (AKA: best show on Earth), and just about strangled Andy. Not really his fault, he's just a naturally annoying person.

But, anyway, some photos:

Funny warning on the back of the knife I bought. hehe "keep the scissors out of children" :D *stab stab*

My drawers 'before'. Stay tuned for an 'after' one day soon.

Fittata in a rice cooker

Dark chocolate almond banana

My new shoes

All dressed up for Andy's friend's brother's wedding.
And now, back to five things so far this week that have been awesome:

1) Having Monday off is amazing

2) I found a gym and will be joining this week

3) I'm having a lot of fun redecorating the drawers

4) I made a lovely carbonara over zucchini for dinner last night

5) It's been really sunny - I hope it holds out until Saturday, I'm going hiking again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment